- After 1976, silver jubilee year, RCC tombed temple was constructed and inaugurated.
- In 1992, RCC Natmandir was constructed and the permanent puja Mandap was constructed. A boundary wall was also erected.
- In 1999 RCC Guest house (Ground Floor) was constructed and it started operating in November1999.
- In 2002 1st floor of the guest house erected.
- 2006, the 2nd floor of the guest house completed and started operating.
The total accommodation is for 37 beds which are rented out to pilgrims, attendants of patients etc. at a very nominal cost.
- During 2005 – 2009, this Durga Puja committee has received many award for decoration, Pratima and Puja management.
- In the year 2010, Maligaon Kalibari celebrated its Golden Jubilee. It was a grand celebration.